Send Electronic Files to Anthem
If you need to transmit electronic data to Anthem that is too large or cumbersome for email, please follow the instructions below. Please note that sending unsolicited electronic files to Anthem Forensics shall not be construed as creating a retention arrangement between you and Anthem Forensics nor will it create a conflict of interest where one does not currently exist.
Sending Electronic Files
For purposes of transmitting electronic files to Anthem, please use the upload box and instructions below to transfer electronic files that are too large/cumbersome for email:
- Enter your email address.
- Enter an optional message to Anthem Forensics.
- Enter the password you received from Anthem Forensics.
- Click on “Choose File” and select the file(s) you wish to upload. To transmit multiple files, which can be accomplished more effectively by zipping the files that you want to transmit into one zipped file and then uploading that single zip file, please refer to https://help.sendthisfile.com/sending-multiple-files-or-a-folder for detailed instructions on how to zip a file.
- Upload the file(s).
- When done, click on “Securely Send Files”.
|Secured by: SendThisFile|